NSMB2 Silver Luigi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NSMB2 Silver Luigi

Post by atomic toad on 2012-10-17, 17:22

Not everything is made by me this is a silver recolor credit goes to it's respctive owners. Cartoon Smile Image [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Download [ZIP][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [RAR][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please enjoy I know some of you requested this so here you go Glad/Happy

ATOMIC TOAD Nyan Cat/PopTart Cat I WILL MAKE AN EPISODE SOON IT WILL BE CALLED The Star Sage and the second episode will be called Super Mario Desrever Llor The way it's spelled is a a clue on what episode 2 will be called I don't speak any language but English i live in the USA and am a nintendo gamer I am a Christian and am Baptized into Christ If you are looking for a church for you and your family find a CHURCH OF CHRIST IN YOUR REGION i have a dog he is sooo cute I will release a graphics pack once I get better at making graphics :B my 3DS friend code [2921-9353-0085] and my mario kart 7 community code [45-4579-4207-1286] MY GENDER IS MALE.

atomic toad
Vampire Miner
Vampire Miner

Back to top Go down

Re: NSMB2 Silver Luigi

Post by robert190302 on 2012-10-17, 17:39

I'd think you maybe keep the gold flower like on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] one.

Otherwise, i like it.

Last edited by robert190302 on 2012-10-19, 22:46; edited 1 time in total

robert190302
Dark Caster
Dark Caster

Back to top Go down

Post by Squishy Rex on 2012-10-19, 22:32

Awesome AT! Banana Dance!

Squishy Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by @ ✿Cream❤the❤Bunny✿ on 2012-10-20, 06:41

I did this SMW styled for M & L.

IRC wrote:[Thursday 05:13:06pm] Kaiby Why is life so boring?
[Thursday 05:13:54pm] Firespike33 Because you're not doing anything interesting (AKA me)?

@ ✿Cream❤the❤Bunny✿
Harpy
Harpy

http://zelda.freeforum.bz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum